Powerful 4K Playback for Digital Signage
BrightSign’s 4K players are fan-less, solid state, commercial 4K players that support all of the new technology standards of the 4K ecosystem for true 4K playback. The BrightSign 4k42 includes a robust 4K video engine capable of dual 4K and full HD decoding simultaneously.
4K-familyIt also offers content support including HTML5, live media feeds and IP streaming, to name a few. The 4k42 has 2 main ports, a GPIO port which offers basic interactivity and an Ethernet port which supports networked interactivity for synchronised video walls, mobile device interactivity and messaging between BrightSign and third party devices using UDP commands. The BrightSign 4K1042 offers all the features of the 4K42 and also adds digital audio via S/PDIF, geo fencing for location based playback and multi-control interactive abilities including single touch and swipe via USB 3.0.
Bright Author 3The BrightSign 4K1142 offers all the features of both the 4K42 and the 4K1042 and also features the ability to play live HDTV alongside your messaging, this makes it suitable for any digital signage application. The 4K1142 features a HDMI 2.0 input that is capable of playing any broadcast content, including protected HDCP content and 2 USB 3.0 ports for added flexibility. The built-in wired networking supports POE, UDP commands, video walls and remote content updates. All of the BrightSign 4Kplayers come with BrightSign’s BrightAuthor software which allows you to create, preview, publish and manage presentations.
Features of All Players-
- Plays native 4K, H.265, 10-bit video @ 60fps via HDMI 2.0
- Powerful Video Engine with dual decoding of one 4K (3840×2160@60p) and one Full HD (1920×1080@60p) video simultaneously
- Abundant support of content including HTML5, Live feeds, video walls, IP streaming, 3D and more
- Basic interactivity via GPIOs and UDP commands
- Built-in wired networking with Wi-Fi option to update and manage your signage