- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking
- Problem Solving skills
- Organizational skills
At AVM, Louis provides 1st and 2nd line support to customers through the Helpdesk system; tasked with maintaining AVMs internal IT systems and the onboarding of new users. Louis creates multiple pieces of documentation/guides for use within the business. Additionally, he coordinates and takes lead on internal projects, most notably the development of a CRM for the business.
Louis is a self-confessed computer nerd who spends as much time sat at a PC at home as in the office. He enjoys getting away to the Lake District for camping and hiking when the weather is good, and is also a regular at a local pub quiz under the team name “DaddyLengthyLegs”.
- MTA – Networking Fundamentals
- Harman Certified Networked AV Associate | Commissioning
- Harman Core Curriculum (Audio, Cabling, Control, Networking, PC, Video)
- A-Levels (Maths, IT and Psychology)