A construction company from Birmingham contacted AVM as they needed a complete and in-depth AV system for their new conference room.
After consultation with the client AVM were asked to install a system comprising a multitude of different AV equipment as follows.
- 2 x Sharp PNU553 55″ Professional LCD Monitors and 1 x Sharp PNR703 70″ Professional LCD Monitor.
- 3 x Recessed Floor Plates with connectivity for HDMI, VGA and Audio.
- 1 x ViewSonic PRO 8500 ceiling mounted projector.
- 1 x JBL Wireless Speaker System.
- 1 x Radvision Scopia XT1200 Video Conferencing System.
- 1 x AMX MXT-1001 10″ Modero Tabletop Touch Panel.
- 4 x Wireless Microphones (2 desk mounted, 1 handheld and 1 lapel).
All monitors were recessed into the walls, with two of them also on cantilever brackets for maximum versatility. The projector was positioned so as to give the client a choice in using it or the large screen monitor, with the drop-down projector screen coming down automatically when selected.
Multiple floor plates where placed strategically around the room for easy connectivity and also recessed into the floor and thus out of sight when not in use. A wireless speaker system was installed for audio as well as four wireless microphones of varying type for any situation.
Finally a video conferencing system was installed with front and rear facing cameras and then the whole system was connected to a touch panel control unit so that everything could be operated from a single device for simplicity and ease of use.