Use our technology centre free of chargeSEE HOW WE CAN HELP
AV Technology Centre
Here at AVM Solutions we warmly invite organisations to use our Bolton AV Technology Centre - an extremely well-equipped, modern and attractive suite of rooms - for your next business meeting, live-streamed training/presentation session, or informal small-group remote audio/video conferencing meeting.
- Meet colleagues, suppliers and customers in a comfortable environment; meet up physically, via video link, or any combination of the two
- Meeting participants can be around the corner, elsewhere in the UK, or around the world, and can join you from their laptop at home, or another fully-equipped meeting room
- Large , crystal- clear screens, in various formats, as required, for presentations, workshops, training sessions, you name it
- Very easy plug and play connections for your laptop – no technical knowledge required
- Simultaneous twin-screen live-person and live-laptop display to compatible remote video conferencing systems
- Technicians on hand (again no charge) if needed, for any specific audio-visual requirements
- Self-serve refreshments on hand (convenient beverage machine) free of charge
This room is purpose-built for:
- In-room training/presentation e.g. product update (including physical demonstration of an object), software training, etc
- Any of the above to one or many remote sites anywhere in the UK or overseas via YouTube Live Streaming. Also saved as a video file for on-demand playback anywhere, any time.
- You’re launching a new product and you want to show it to your sales teams across the UK simultaneously, efficiently, quickly, and with a consistent message to all of them – letting them all see it in clear detail and from all angles, showing them the benefits, how it works, and so on. You also want any colleagues that couldn’t make it on the day to be able to watch an on-demand video recording of the session.
- Your company is adopting a new software package and you want to deliver a live training session to update some staff across other sites
- You are a college that wants to stream live, and also record, a webinar to some overseas students
Organisations increasingly want smaller, informal spaces where say two to four people can simply ‘pop in’ for an adhoc conversation, with each other but also with a similar small group or individual joining them remotely from elsewhere – another organisation, another branch, another site, or just from a home office. Whilst we do require this to be pre-arranged, our huddle space is a perfect example of this type of easy, no-fuss ad-hoc facility.
- Simple and quick to conference with anyone anywhere
- Audio-only, (could simply be someone on a phone or hands-free in a car, or working from home) with crystal-clear sound
- Video conferencing – simple to use, just call and start your meeting, loud and clear. Our equipment is compatible with just about anything out there from Skype on a laptop to a large overseas boardroom system
Dedicated training department
Our training is facilitated by our dedicated training department and our expert AVM Solutions UK engineers who work on site daily to ensure that all students walk away with the required knowledge to be able to use the AV systems with their organisations to the standard required.CONTACT US
Audio visual training
At AVM Solutions, our in-house training and demonstration facility enable us to offer our customers training such as audio visual training and demos for all types of organisations.
Our training packages are designed to teach you and your staff various aspects of audio visual, from general knowledge of how AV works to training on specific hardware and systems.GET IN TOUCH