AVM Podcasting – FAQs
- What is the administrator PIN Code?
If you are locked out of the system, please contact your AVM representative to input the PIN.
- What happens if I end the recording prematurely?
In the event of a recording being ended, you may begin a new recording and resume. Keep in mind that subsequent recordings will be treated separately, meaning that you will receive a download link for each individual file.
- Can I pause a recording?
This is not currently possible – as an alternative, you may create a new recording as and when you need to stop the current. This will result in separate files but these can be merged during post-production.
- How long can I record for?
The current limit on recordings is 6 hours.
- I have not received my recording / I entered the wrong email address. What do I do?
If you have not received your recording, make sure to check your email spam filter to see if it is present there. If not, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that recordings are uploaded in a queue, meaning that a delay in receiving your file may be due to a previous session upload being in-progress.
- Is there an expiry for downloading files?
Podcast download links are available for 7 days.
- I forgot to download the file within 7 days. Is there any way to retrieve it?
If you have not downloaded your file within 7 days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to raise a support ticket.
- Is it possible to send the file to multiple participants?
If you would like to send the recording to multiple participants, forward the email containing the download link to all those who require it.